July 1st 2020 Update: COVID-19 Regulations for all guests
- Residents of Maine, NH, VT, NY, NJ, CT may come to Maine with no restrictions (no more quarantine requirement).
- Visitors from any other states (MA, RI, PA, TX, FL, etc.) have the option to obtain a negative COVID-19 test 72 hours prior to their visit. This negative test result will allow guests to come without quarantining. The 14 day (or entire stay if shorter) quarantine is still an option for those who do not wish or cannot get a test.
- Guests from outside ME, NH, VT, NY, NJ, CT must fill out and provide the “Maine Certification of Compliance” form upon check-in.
- Guests will need to verbally attest upon check-in that everyone in their party is free from COVID symptoms and has not had contact with anyone in the last 14 days who tested positive for COVID.
If sick or showing symptoms, been exposed to COVID-19, or coming from a hot spot of outbreak, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE CAMPGROUND.
- Patrons should wear face coverings in public areas whenever physical distancing is not possible.
- Gatherings of more than 10 are not allowed. Maintain social distancing.
- Children must be supervised in public areas and follow social distancing. It is parents’ responsibility to make sure children follow protocols in place.
- Rec Hall is currently closed.
- Playground is open.
- Pool is open, limited to 5 families at a time. Signup sheet and instructions located at pool gate.
- Basketball/Volleyball/Badminton /Horseshoe pits can be used. 1 family at a time, and you must use your own equipment.
- No planned activities currently.
- Visitors – only family members can visit at this time with restrictions on the number of people. Visitor Fee still applies.
- Campsites are limited to a single household.
- Both Bath Houses are open, and disinfected regularly.
As with the rest of the nation, we are deeply concerned with the coronavirus pandemic. There is no greater priority than protecting our collective health and minimizing the spread of the virus.
What We Will Be Doing Differently
We’re adopting several policies and procedures, following recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and want you to feel at ease when visiting with us. Below are some of the precautionary response measures that we are taking to ensure your health and safety:
- Elevated cleaning and sanitation protocols
- Adjusting our procedures & activities to promote social distancing
- Ongoing training for our staff
- Posting informational content regarding recommended procedures in restrooms, offices and common areas to increase awareness of simple prevention methods
Flexibility In Your Travel Plans
We believe in responsible and safe traveling. We understand the need for increased flexibility with travel planning right now. We currently have a 7 day cancellation/change policy. At the current time, with our opening date more than a month away this is adequate.
A unique benefit of RV travel is that you choose where you go and the vehicle of transportation is your own and is entirely self-contained. You can eat, shower and sleep all within the confines of your own space. While it is important to take the necessary precautions and follow proper protocols at this time, RVing is still a lifestyle that can continue to be enjoyed.
Our commitment to the health of our guests and staff will continue to be our top priority. We will continue to update this page with any further information.
We thank you for your support and loyalty and look forward to seeing all of you again soon – Matt & Jaime Snyder